Wednesday, November 30, 2011

breakfast for dinner

It happens to me all the time - you have a crazy day at work and the next thing you know you have little energy or time for dinner.  But you're starving so you need to figure something out, quick!

Those nights I often turn to baked eggs.  Like last night.  Simple to make and throw in the oven, plus I can get other things done while it's baking. Perfect for a cooking novice like myself. Other breakfast foods I turn to for dinner?  Popovers, pancakes and french toast - yum!

Baked Egg:
*Lightly butter the inside of a bowl
*Pour in a tablespoon or two of cream
*Add an egg + paprika, salt, pepper & some green onions
*Bake at 325 degrees for 15-18 minutes (until yolk is cooked to how you like it)
*Scoop out onto a plate and serve with toast

~Baked Egg~

No comments:

Post a Comment