Monday, January 23, 2012

lucky girl

I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Why? Well, I have many things to be thankful for (wonderful family, amazing friends, a great career, etc.), but this particular feeling of luckiness is because I have the most thoughtful, caring boyfriend a girl could have.

Last week, I had a rough day at work and came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers left on my doorstep along with a small bag of peanut m&ms - my fave.


He surprised me with breakfast Sunday morning - over easy eggs cooked to perfection and gooey cinnamon rolls. yum.


And then I woke up sick today and had to spend the day in bed. After work, he came by with tomato soup, crackers and grapefruit juice for me. All from Trader Joes - his least favorite store ever (and one of my favorite).


So, pretty lucky, don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment