Thursday, May 17, 2012

friday night in

My mom gave me a recipe to try a few months ago that both her and my dad loved - Sweet & Sour Cranberry Chicken Stir-fry. So when I decided I would actually cook a few weeks ago, I gave it a shot. You can probably count one one hand the number of times I've cooked for Dave and we've been together almost a year! The ginger and pineapple make it delicious, not to mention it was easy to throw together! Maybe with that combo, I'll cook a little more often...


I pre-chopped everything the night before. That made it a lot easier the night of!

Ready in no time at all, dig in!

Perfect evening on the patio, just the two of us

We topped off the evening with chocolate covered strawberries - yum. Not a bad little Friday night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment