Tuesday, May 1, 2012

march highlights


Wow, it's May and I'm writing about March? What? Well, time just goes way too fast - and although the last two months have been crazy, March had some great highlights I want to remember when I look back on this blog someday. :)

Vanessa's California Wedding


~ the lovely bride and groom, photo courtesy of miss Megan Bell ~

~ us girls ~

~ my boy and I ~


Girls Night @ Merc

~ a fun, spontaneous evening with the roomie at our fave neighborhood, candlelit spot ~


Spring Training

~ first and only spring training game of the year - but it was perfect ~


Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night 


~ got my updo done ~

~ managing the media on the carpet. miley looks beautiful! pic is by Getty Images ~

~ finishing up the carpet ~ 


~ helping with the rascal flatts green room interview ~

~ quick photo break w/my cfn buddy ~

A whirlwind few weeks, but definitely full of many amazing moments. Kinda fun taking a look back and reflecting on some recent memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment