Monday, April 9, 2012

monday bliss

Monday and bliss don't often belong in the same sentence together. However, this was one blissful Monday. After a crazy March, I finally had time to take a day off. I spent the day doing some Europe research for an upcoming trip, getting a much needed mani/pedi, met my boyfriend at his office for lunch and found some great shoes at Last Chance. Here's a few more things that made me super content today:

 ~ my mom gave me some beautiful daffodils overs the wknd, love ~

 ~ an afternoon of juicy pineapple and catching up on magazines, yes! ~

 ~ the bright watermelon colored hue on my toes ~

 ~ what is it about the outdoors that instantly makes you happy? ~

~ riesling and a good book...can't remember the last time I had a few minutes to read! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment