Wednesday, April 18, 2012

weekend fun

This past weekend was one of those great three days that you wish would never end. In fact, it was so fun that pictures were pretty much forgotten. Which is why I almost decided not to post about it. But then decided, I wanted to be able to look back and remember!


Friday night was spent in my favorite way ever - ordering in pizza and just chilling with Dave. I love staying in on Friday nights after a busy workweek. Then I feel refreshed and ready to go for the rest of the weekend. We tried Chizona's Pizza - amazing! You can read my review here.


Saturday after coaching my little gymnasts, I grabbed lunch with my brother at Pita Jungle. Who doesn't like Pita? My fave salad there is the Mediterranean one and I have my brother hooked on it too. After some shopping and relaxing, I met up with Dave and he took me out to a BBQ dinner and then we capped off the evening with cocktails at Sanctuary. Great band, great conversation, great atmosphere - and it made for the perfect night.


Sunday morning after I facilitated a Ch. 3 segment for work, Dave and I went to church. I've never been a huge church person, but we've found a place we both really enjoy. After making sandwiches for lunch, lounging and doing some Target shopping, we grilled burgers and rented Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. The movie was interesting and kept my attention - but was  crazy intense and some scenes, I couldn't even watch. There's your warning.


Here is our one, blurry iphone pic from the weekend, at Jade Bar

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great weekend!! Seemed to be the perfect combination of both fun & relaxation! :) ...and that sorta rhymes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! my first comment. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete