Tuesday, April 24, 2012

weekend lovin

What a busy, fun-filled weekend! Friday after work, Melis and I met up at our usual spot - good old Oreganoes for dinner and drinks. So much fun catching up!


Then, after coaching my little gymnasts on Saturday, I went to one of my best friend's baby shower! Sarah and John just bought a house too, so it served as a shower and open house. Their beautiful home was filled with lots of guests who came to celebrate with the couple. Sarah is due in just 3 weeks, so exciting! For more photos from their shower, check out their cute blog, Baby Brooks and Us.








Later that evening, Dave and I went to dinner at Carlsbad Tavern and got our fave dishes - Mac & Cheese. Then met up with the Chapmans and had a few drinks at DJs, our regular dive bar in old town. Dave and Jacob showed up wearing nearly the exact same outfit: white polo and bright plaid shorts. Too funny.


Sunday evening, we had a wedding to attend at Sactuary. I was Dave's guest and it was a beautiful outdoor ceremony overlooking the city. We all had a blast during the lovely sunset cocktail hour and on the dance floor!






I wish we would have taken some candid photos to capture more of the fabulous memories. I'll have to work on that next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment