Monday, December 5, 2011

christmas shopping

I love Christmas shopping.  Figuring out that perfect present for your loved ones and imagining their face when they unwrap their gift...

The bad part about Christmas shopping?  Finding unnecessary items that you want for yourself and can't pass up.  Or decide to pass up for the time being but know you will be back on payday.

In addition to these jeans and these boots that I caved and purchased over the weekend (you can never have enough skinny jeans and boots I reasoned) here's a snapshot of  a few m0re things I now have my eyes on after shopping for gifts these past few days:

~ The perfect apron to wear during holiday baking ~
{available at crate and barrel}




 ~ Champagne glasses to have on hand for holiday toasts ~
{also available at
crate and barrel}


~love this - pretty and homemade~
{available at esty.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment