Saturday, December 31, 2011

foodgawker

Foodgawker.com is one of my new fave sites.  It's a "photo gallery that allows you to visually search and discover new recipes, techniques and ingredients to inspire your culinary adventures." Then you can save ones you want to try to your Pinterest board. It's like having a cookbook with photos of each recipe and endless options. It's also a great way to discover new food blogs.

Since I was on vacation this week - I decided to make salmon with ginger sesame glaze and some asparagus sprinkled with olive oil, salt & pepper and Parmesan cheese, then baked. It's much more enjoyable cooking when you've had a relaxing, stress free day.

Here's the photo from Foodgawker and originally from My Kitchen Snippets blog (you can see why I was so enticed to make this judging from the photo)

And here's my version. I think it turned out pretty good:

For the recipe, click here. Also, it called for ginger juice. Not knowing what that was, I grated fresh ginger and added a little extra honey instead. If anyone knows what ginger juice is, please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment