Saturday, December 31, 2011

out with the old, in with the new

How is it the end of 2011 already? It seems it was just yesterday that I was deciding what I was going to do the evening of Dec. 31, 2010. (Sun's game - not a bad choice).

I decided to make a few New Year's resolutions  this time around. I don't usually since I often forget them or don't carry through on them. But this year will be different. For 2012, my primary ones are basic and simple:

#1 Boost my skincare routine (now that I'm 27, I'm beginning to realize how important this is)!
#2 Continue to post regular entries here, on my blog.

Of course, I have some other goals and things I want to accomplish next year as well, including:

*learn to cook more recipes (this morning I made pancakes for the first time - so I'm well on my way)!
*workout more regularly (it's pretty sporadic right now)
*learn some key French phrases before my August trip to Paris (Rosetta Stone - here I come)!

To launch my improved skincare routine - I decided to go to Fashion Square and stock up on some new product the other day. It was a great excuse to go shopping. Here's all my loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment